- I have a leak in my roof, does this mean I need a new one?
No. It is very possible that you may just need a minor repair. Please contact us and we will have one of our knowledgeable representatives meet with you to discuss the issue. They will help you determine the most cost-effective way of fixing the problem.
- Do you have any specials or promotions?
We often run specials and promotions. Please phone us at 1-866-442-1722 to find out more.
- Does Canada Specialty Roofing and Siding provide free estimates?
Yes, phone us at 1-866-442-1722 or fill out or free estimate page on our website and a representative will get back you within 24 hours.
- Is it possible to extend the life of a roof?
Yes, however this does require regular roof inspections which may result in minor repairs or roof maintenance.
- Does Canada Specialty Roofing and Siding have an emergency roof repair service?
Yes, we do. Please contact us at 1-866-442-1722, seven days a week and we will promptly address your repair need.
- How do you ensure a completed job meets the customer’s expectations?
A completed job is always inspected by a manager at Canada Specialty Roofing and Siding. If a client is not satisfied, that manager will be happy to have a sit down meeting with the client and go over any issues. Anything that has not been completed to the clients’ standards will be immediately addressed and fixed. Canada Specialty Roofing has built its reputation on customer services and always puts the customers needs and concerns first and in a promptly manner.
- Does Canada Specialty Roofing and Siding offer any warranty on their roofs?
Yes. We offer various complete warranties. Our workmanship is always 100% guaranteed however the warranty on your roof will depend on the material that you chose. Please contact us for further information and we can discuss the best warranty and material for your roof.
- Can roofs be replaced in the winter?
Yes, however, in certain extreme winter weather conditions we do not work to ensure the safety of our staff.
- Can I apply a new roof over an existing roof?
Yes. You can apply a new roof over an existing roof, but it depends on the condition of the roof below.